Suryan Monolith - Overview
Monolith noun | ma-na-lith |
•A single great stone often in the form of an obelisk or column.
• A massive structure.
• An organized whole that acts as a single unified powerful or influential force (Merriam webster’s dictionary)
• largest frontage on s.g.highway, 400 ft. above
• 14 ft. height for ground floor shops
• seismic resistant building design
• spacious 3 elevators for comfort
• separate entrances for offices & shops
• beautiful lounge area in reception
• The modern building facade designed for protection against heat and reducing AC loads.
• 24 hour high alert security
• Green building features
Monolith in focus
Located on S. G. Highway, the rapidly developing business center of the city. the monolith overpower a large section of the highway leaving an enduring mark on the city.
Revealing Ahmadabad's new one of a kind retail and corporate hub, containing shops and offices wrapped and revealed in a new skin.
High Speed Elevators
Elevation for Heat Reducing
Earthquake Resistant Design
Rooftop Garden Restaurant
• All the sides have got equal priviledge in terms of elavation design
• Rear side offices Opening onto garden side.
• Traffic free access from sevice road.
• Seperate entrances for office and shops.
• High performance glass and insulated roofs and walls to reduce heat gain
• The Building is designed for good day-light and views.
• Modern Facade used for heat gain production reducing AC loads.
• Guda approved plan
• Earthquake resistant structured design
• Dazzling vitrified flooring in shops and offices
• Good Quality Modern Facade on all sides for weather protection
• Good Quality MS shutters in shops and Aluminium glazed windows
• Common toilets with full glased tiles